[Ponte Alto] Italian Garb Workshop

ellen.m.davis at att.net ellen.m.davis at att.net
Wed Jun 9 07:36:23 PDT 2004

Wow, this sounds fantastic-- but that's also the weekend of Stierbach's Baronial Birthday, so I hope you can teach a repeat class sometime!

-Aine

-------------- Original message from "Irwin" : --------------
Maetra Guiliana will be teaching the construction of a ladies Italian Gown at 11 am on Sunday June 20th at the the home of Perronelle la peintre. We hope to get a muslin bodice fitted for each person.We can probably accomodate 8 - 10 people. Please RSVP by e-mail or phone. 703-455-0298

You will need to bring 1 yard of **pre-shrunk** muslin, scissors, pins, colored tailor's chalk, and needle and thread.  Another sewing machine would be helpful.

Lunch will be served

YIS,

Perronelle la peintre
Debbie Irwin