[Ponte Alto] Greetings and Wastelands

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 11:32:54 PDT 2004

Greetings and Welcome to Ponte Alto!

Nope, I'm going to Highland River Melees this weekend.  But be sure to come see us at other things -- we'd love to have you come play with us too.

Marsaili Johnston

ldygisele at earthlink.net wrote:
Good day to you all,

I just wanted to announce my presence as I have recently moved to the area from Windmasters' Hill to start a new job. Still trying to unpack and get settled in, but I am looking forward to attending upcoming meetings, events and fighter practices and getting to know my new Barony.

A little bit about myself, I just finished up grad school (hence the new job); I am the Kingdom deputy earl marshal for youth combat (so look for greater signs of activity in that area), and I currently reside in Alexandria.

My question to the list was whether anyone was planning on attending Wastelands in Sacred Stone next weekend, and if so, would you be willing to carpool or caravan with me? It's a fairly substantial drive and I do not relish making the trip on my own, but we are hoping to have the first youth combat authorizations occur there so I really need to attend.

Merci bien,

Gisele l'Orpheline

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!

http://mail.yahoo.com