[Ponte Alto] Thank you Perronelle, Guiliana and Katharine

vjtuten at verizon.net vjtuten at verizon.net
Mon Jun 21 14:41:51 PDT 2004

well, jeezy peezy, if you're going to have REAL ESTATE discussions, i guess
i need to attend. not only because i need a new muslin for my next italian
ren (like topsy, i have 'growed' since i made my first one), but as your
friendly neighborhood starving realtor, that's a discussion topic i can
contribute to. (i had hoped to come this last time, but life intervened.)

ursula