[Ponte Alto] Thank you Perronelle, Guiliana and Katharine

Jessica Maxson Jessica at SummerTreeMosaics.com
Mon Jun 21 05:52:48 PDT 2004

I had a blast! And I hope everybody else did too. Many, many thanks to Perronelle for hosting (and providing lovely snacks and lunch, yum!) and to Kat for helping get everybody fitted. We had a great day and I'm looking forward to doing it again!

Ciao!
--Giuliana
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Irwin
  To: The Barony of Ponte Alto
  Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2004 9:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ponte Alto] Thank you Perronelle, Guiliana and Katharine

  Well we had a rockin' good time! And learned a lot. And ate a lot. And talked a lot.

  Maestra Guiliana orchestrated a procession of fitting assisted with excellence by Lady Katherine. There was much fun and merriment and real estate discussions.  Hmmmm what does that mean???? Come to the next session to find out!  Watch the PA List for an announcement.

  Thanks to all who came and made the day a success.

  YIS,

  Perronelle