[Ponte Alto] Speaking of fabric.

rosedale703 at aol.com rosedale703 at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 18:54:51 PDT 2004

Unfortunately G Street only took a small portion of the space left by Ikea
(dreams crashing at the waste of such great open space) It is even smaller then
the Centerville store more like a slightly bigger Joanns. The biggest of them
all is still Rockville with 7 Corners running a close second. Trust me I have
been to them all and even can remember going to G street when it really was on
G Street in downtown DC. What can I say it I am the daughter of a fabric
junkie(and she is not even a scadian).So parents be warned Fabric addiction is
hereditary.
                               Celia