[Ponte Alto] Italian Garb Workshop

Jessica Maxson Jessica at SummerTreeMosaics.com
Wed Jun 9 09:11:44 PDT 2004

That would be great! I will be bringing my sewing machine as well, probably having one or two extra won't hurt.

It seems like there is enough interest in having a second session. This shouldn't be a problem at all. I don't know when that will be, maybe in July, depending on when Perronelle feels like having a hoard of costumers descending on her house again.  ;-)  Many, many thanks to her for offering to host!

Ciao!
--Giuliana
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani
  To: The Barony of Ponte Alto
  Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 11:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ponte Alto] Italian Garb Workshop

  Yay, I can make this one! I was planning to sew up a linen Italian Ren that day anyway. I can bring a sewing machine if you'd like.

  Cassandra

  At 09:08 AM 6/9/2004 -0400, you wrote:

  Maetra Guiliana will be teaching the construction of a ladies Italian Gown at 11 am on Sunday June 20th at the the home of Perronelle la peintre. We hope to get a muslin bodice fitted for each person.We can probably accomodate 8 - 10 people. Please RSVP by e-mail or phone. 703-455-0298

  You will need to bring 1 yard of **pre-shrunk** muslin, scissors, pins, colored tailor's chalk, and needle and thread. Another sewing machine would be helpful.

  Lunch will be served

  YIS,

  Perronelle la peintre
  Debbie Irwin