[Ponte Alto] Italian Garb Workshop

Jessica Maxson Jessica at SummerTreeMosaics.com
Wed Jun 9 07:18:35 PDT 2004

Sure... we could do another session later if there's enough interest, or if not, you and I could just get together sometime and work something out. =)

--Giuliana
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marsaili Johnston
  To: The Barony of Ponte Alto
  Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 10:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ponte Alto] Italian Garb Workshop

  Pooh, I'll be in CA visiting my parents that entire week, so I won't make the A&S night either.

  Will she do it some other time?

  Marsaili

  Irwin <dwatsonirwin at cox.net> wrote:
    Maetra Guiliana will be teaching the construction of a ladies Italian Gown at 11 am on Sunday June 20th at the the home of Perronelle la peintre. We hope to get a muslin bodice fitted for each person.We can probably accomodate 8 - 10 people. Please RSVP by e-mail or phone. 703-455-0298

    You will need to bring 1 yard of **pre-shrunk** muslin, scissors, pins, colored tailor's chalk, and needle and thread.  Another sewing machine would be helpful.

    Lunch will be served

    YIS,

    Perronelle la peintre
    Debbie Irwin

  Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!