[Ponte Alto] Source for linen for fighters

rosedale703 at aol.com rosedale703 at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 18:58:45 PDT 2004

Cheers
Regarding the G Street Linen table I have found that there are a few blends
but most of the $9.98 is 100%.and yes this table is usually marked down during
the semi annual sale
Sometimes even more then 25%.I did want post a warning though to look at the
fold end on the bolts carefully. I have found that the bolts are sometimes
shop worn usually showing up on the fold as slightly faded from the rest of the
fabric. Fortunately this only happened to me once and may have been more
noticeable because of the brightness of the color ( red)
I bought some pastels off the same table at the same time and they were fine
                                            Celia