[Ponte Alto] Known World's Squire Tourney at Pennsic on Thursday Aug 19th

THRID at aol.com THRID at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 08:49:56 PDT 2004

His Grace Duke Logan writes;

i got confirmation regarding my 6th annual  "Known World's Squire Tourney".
we are slated for thursday the 19th on the  blue list field from 3-6 pm.

feel free to copy that info to any and all  lists that you are on.

also, i had several offers last year to do  this years scroll.  if you are
interested in providing this years scroll  please contact me.

regards
logan

For those squires in our Barony, I encourage you to attend this tournament
at Pennsic- Thursday, August 19th

In Service
Sir Thomas of Calais