[Ponte Alto] Source for linen for fighters

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 07:25:08 PDT 2004

Hi there,

Last night, at practice, a couple of fighters were asking about a good source for linen -- particularly for fighting shirts.  I mentioned www.fabric-store.com.  Here is the link to their white linen.  ILO 19 (unbleached) is the best for fencing shirts.
http://www.fabrics-store.com/first.php?goto=fabricselector&menu=f&sstr=1&type=&content=1&weight=&color=White

Feel free to explore the site as they often have some nifty stuff in different colors.  The heavier weights, particularly in black, are great for venetians and trunkhose.  The prices are awesome.

Also, G-Street has linen for $9.98 per yard and last weekend it was 25% off that price.  Check it out as I am not sure if they still have the 25% discount.

Cheers,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org