[Ponte Alto] A&S/ Scriptorium/ Bardic Circle Friday Night

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Thu Jul 22 08:49:09 PDT 2004

I will be holding another A&S/Scriptorium/Bardic Circle night at my house on
Friday, July 23rd beginning at 7 pm.  We're expanding this month to include
the joint Stierbach/Ponte Alto Bardic Circle. It will be upstairs in the
Music/Meditation/Library ( we're multi functional here ) Bill and Miles will
probably be working in the shop on Glastonbury chairs if any woodworkers are
interested. The rest of us will be milling about knoshing, sewing, telling
bad jokes etc. etc. Bring snacks or drinks to share if you like but its not
necessary. We usually have plenty.

We have had great fun and a large turnout at the each meeting.  I have a
sewing machine
and serger ( serger is sick but may be cured  by tomorrow) and adequate
table space. People have been working on all sorts of projects, jewelry,
chainmail, calligraphy and illumination and especially
sewing, just in time for Pennsic! Come hangout!

YIS,

Perronelle la peintre
Land Agent
Barony of Ponte Alto