[Ponte Alto] Known World Costume Symposium

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 04:20:26 PDT 2004

There is a web site, although as of last night the
classes were not yet listed.  If you do a google
search under Knowne World Costume Symposium 2004, you
will probably find it.  I was at the combined Knowne
World Costume Symposium/Knowne World Academy of the
Rapier last year in Denver & the classes were
terrific.  Wish I could attend, but Cirque tickets
trump this year:-)

By the way - if you have trouble finding hotel rooms
in Canton, other places to consider are Akron (@30
minutes away), Youngstown (@1 1/2 hrs), Cleveland
(same) or Pittsburgh (@2 1/2 hrs).  Don't head south
of Canton - not much there except Amish & Mennonite
farms (my family is from Cleveland and I know the
area).

Greta