[Ponte Alto] Greetings from New Member

Sharon Macielinski ariel_elronds_daughter at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 11:03:43 PDT 2004

Greetings!

I am likely unable to make this weekend's event,
however, we do plan on attending the picnic the
following weekend; will have to search for details
again...  please feel free to send me info at whim!
:)

Thank you all for the fun welcome mails.... and Kevin
I so look forward to watching you squish some poor
soul... although it doesn't match your nickname we had
for you... should I spill or does everyone know
already? :P

So, when is Kevin dueling next?

Look forward to meeting everyone!  My bow is being
crafted as we speak; should take about 2 weeks.   I'm
having such a terrible time at work these days that I
cannot wait to shoot something!  So, terribly
unladylike, but oh well. :)

Cheers,
Sharon