[Ponte Alto] Kingdom Guard Duty

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 08:09:55 PDT 2004

I'm cool with later. As long as it's not Midnight Madness Night!  Then we'd have problems.

Lady MTdN

Robert Capozello <afpopa at cox.net> wrote:
Well, it sounds like we have enough volunteers for Sunday.  I will be in contact w/ Johanna to let her know we will share that evening w/ her Barony.  I was thinking the latter half of the evening - 8 to 10PM.  Is that okay w/ everyone?

-- Marcellus