[Ponte Alto] Kingdom Guard Duty

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 07:21:32 PDT 2004

Greetings Your Most Excellent Baron,

I'm willing to lend my sword and service to keeping Atlantia's Royalty free of danger.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
(did I mention I was the only surviving kingdom assassin) ;)

Robert Capozello <afpopa at cox.net> wrote:
Greetings everyone.

Baroness Johanna of Storvik is organizing the guard schedule for the
King's and Queen's encampment at Milleacre. Guards will be required
from 6 to 10 PM each evening from Sunday of War Week to Thursday of War
Week.

How does everyone feel about sharing Sunday guard duty with Storvik? Is
there another day that would work better?

-- Baron Marcellus