[Ponte Alto] Wool/Felting Supplies?

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Tue Jul 6 12:37:16 PDT 2004

Greetings,

>Does anyone know of a good place in the area to acquire wool which could be
>used for felting?

As I just asked this onlist recently (February?), I have forwarded offlist
to Ana Bek all of lovely emails I received from this list back then.  I have
condensed these into one, neat email if anyone else would like a copy.
These made mention of Springwater, with hours and their address; the Frying
Pan Park General Store; and also the MD Sheep and Wool Festival.  So if
there's any other info anyone knows, please let me know too! :)
Cheers,
~Bianca, fellow felter