[Ponte Alto] Stierbach/Ponte Alto July Bardic Circle

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 05:50:14 PDT 2004

YES!  Most definitely.  If you attend without a project, everyone gets to tell you what they're doing. :)  Something we all like to do.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand

Reesa <reesah at cox.net> wrote:
> The July Bardic Circle will be held in conjunction with Ponte Alto's
> Scriptorium and A&S Night at the home of Perronelle la peintre this
Friday,
> July 23, 2004 at 7 pm. Why have conflicting activities when you can have
> one big party instead? ;)

Just curious- is it acceptable to attend A&S night even if you don't have a
project you're working on at the moment?

Reesa the (still) newbie...

http://mail.yahoo.com