[Ponte Alto] Mustering of Her Excellencies Guard

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Sun Jul 18 13:47:38 PDT 2004

Cat,

I imagine that this message was meant as a private message for Delfina
and not for the entire Ponte Alto list, but it does bear clarification.
:-)

What Belphoebe and I actually said was that we want *anyone* from Ponte
Alto who wishes to be members of the Guard to volunteer.  It is part of
the game we play, and this bit of schtick can be some of the most fun
(just ask Denise about her escort during Midnight Madness two years
ago).

We assume that most of the members of our household would like to
volunteer, but this would be the same for any other member of our
Barony.  It is not a matter of leaving people out, but a matter that we
are all members of the Barony and we all want to have fun, and it is
only reasonable that everyone gets the opportunity to serve in the Guard
and be part of that fun.

-- Marcellus