[Ponte Alto] Assessment

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 10:00:01 PDT 2004

Hi Luce,

I'mgoing to Assessment.  I'm not sure what the plans are as far as staying over etc. I've made no reservations at this point, but I could give you a ride up and back.  I'll check with Marsali to see if she can feed and water the puppy.  I'd planned to go Saturday Morning around 7am and come back that evening, cause of pup-ster.

E me. We can work something out.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normande
egeorges <egeorges at cox.net> wrote:
Anybody going to Assessment this weekend?

I am looking for a ride, and potentially someone to share accomodation with.

Luce Antony Venus