[Ponte Alto] Congratulations Agnes!

Sarah Pearson spearson at aypf.org
Tue Jul 20 07:49:47 PDT 2004

Congratulations Agnes!

Isabella (Bella!)

DCADENISE at aol.com wrote:
Your Excellency Baron Marcellus,
   Ponte Alto's Baroness Agnes Daunce was recognized by Their Excellencies
of Dun Carraig.  Agnes was bestowed Dun Carraig's award of excellence for
all her assistance and help.  This is an exceptional honor,  as it rarely
given outside Dun Carraig's baronial borders.  Because of our coronets,
Baron Marcellus & Baroness Belphoebe, Ponte Alto made quite a showing in
numbers at the event.
Vivats Ponte Alto!
Baroness Denise Duvalier

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly
dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569":
http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org

Message: 5