[Ponte Alto] Fwd: The Il Tempo is PUBLISHED ! !

Angel Ludwig angel_ludwig at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 08:40:44 PDT 2004

Sorry for the length of time necessary to get it together this month. I'll be setting deadlines
and such MUCH sooner, now that I have a better idea of what I need and how long it will take to
get them. :}

Any and all interested in having their artwork grace the cover of the August (or any other
issue), please send me an email (my address is on the Il Tempo contact page).

OFFICERS of the BARONY! Please get your reports to me (preferably via email but I can take them
by fax or in person at the Baronial meeting) by not later than July 25th.

Thanks all!