[Ponte Alto] Re: dye day - July 24th starting at 10am

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 09:33:21 PDT 2004

We should start fairly early, which for me is 10am :^ )

I just realized that I will not be able to put in an order to Dharma until
Monday morning anyway, since they don't mail out over the weekend.  So I'll add
any orders that I get by Sunday and put the order in on Monday first thing.

Irene

PS:  Direction to dye day are:

Take 495 Beltway to Exit 176, Van Dorn Street.
Make a right (your heading south on Van Dorn)
Make a right at the 2nd traffic light (Crown Royal)
Make a left at the stop sign (High Meadow)
Make the first right (Langton Drive)
Mine is a corner house is 2/3 down the road.  You'll see a 'turnaroun' circle
and a set of mailboxes, which are virtually in front of my house.

Number 5876 Langton Drive
Phone: 703 922-2937

Wear junk clothes!  Also, bring a bucket that is big enough to hold your
yardage loosely and be fully covered by dye water.

In a message dated 7/15/2004 10:33:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
marlin_pierce_2000 at yahoo.com writes:
I presume the time and directions will follow.