[Ponte Alto] OT: Kitten in need of a home

Mazzone, Tracy (Mitchell) Tracy.Mazzone at DigitalNet.com
Fri Jul 2 09:26:30 PDT 2004

Greetings All,
    I'm sorry to take up the bandwidth and bother you all but I have a
kitten in need of a home and so I thought I'd ask around to see if
anyone is interested.  I found her last night and she is about 8 weeks
old.  She is black with a slight reddish-brown look to some of her fur
in the sun and she has a white spot on her chest and on her tummy.  She
still has all her claws and hasn't had her shots or been spayed yet.
She is free of ear mites, fleas, and ticks and has a very soft,
beautiful coat.  She does have an eye infection and a slight upper
respiratory infection but I have already taken her to the vet and gotten
her medicine for that and they told me it should all clear up within 10
days.
    If anyone is interested, please contact me as soon as possible
(since I also need to find someone to keep her until I can find a home
for her since I already have two cats and no way to isolate this
kitten).  My number here at work is 301-939-2783 and I'll be here until
about 3:30 or 4:00 today; if I'm not at my desk when you call please
press "0" and have me paged.  My cell phone number is 410-707-6272 and
my home number is 410-772-5841.  My e-mail is
tracy.mazzone at digitalnet.com but you'll reach me faster if you call.
    I am located at the junction of Rt. 32 and Rt. 295, near Laurel and
across the street from No Such Agency while I'm here at work and I'm
hoping to find someone to keep her for at least the 10 days until she
gets better before I leave work today.
    Thanks you all for your patience with this e-mail and I'm sorry for
the interruption.

Yours In Service,
Lady Cicilia Tironi
Barony of Lochmere
Kingdom Waterbearer
Deputy Chatelaine

"Purpure, a schnecke issuant from dexter chief argent, in sinister chief
an estoile Or"