[Ponte Alto] Heraldry and the website

Lady Courtney de Hoghton caerdubh at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 06:10:43 PST 2004

*puts the baby down*

*laughs*

Actually, I am more than happy to make any additions
to the website so long as people understand that there
is usually a delay since I am not able to logon
everyday (and even then I can't usually spend a lot of
time online).

Please work with Corun or my own in-house herald (and
husband), Connor Sinclair (connorsinclair at yahoo.com),
and we will all work together to update the Rolls
pages.

Thanks!

Lady Courtney of Houghton
Webminister and new mother

--- corun at medievalist.org wrote:
> Actually all this talk of drawing arms and the Ponte
> Alto Roll of Arms
> pages brings to mind that this Roll is incomplete. I
> know we've got a lot
> more people out there in the Barony. So if you have
> your arms in JPEG or
> GIF format you should probably send them to our web
> Minister, Lady
> Courtney. I'm sure she'd like something else to do
> besides feed the baby,
> play with the baby, change the baby, play with the
> baby, feed the baby, put
> the baby down for a nap, play with the baby, etc.
> Poor woman must be bored
> out of her mind. ;)
>
> Anyway, as I duck out of range of Courtney's missile
> weapons, I would offer
> to those of you who don't have your arms drawn up
> but who want them
> displayed on the web pages, please let me know and
> I'd be glad help you out
> with that.
>
> Corun

=====