[Ponte Alto] Another question on Investiture

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 07:09:00 PST 2004

Greetings!

Thanks so much for Lady Courtney for updating the
Baronial page and uploading the flyer on Investiture!

I have one more question on Investiture, shopping
being one of my favorite passtimes.  Will there be any
merchanting at Investiture?  (Not that I believe that
I will have any time to shop, but I would just like to
know in case people ask :-)

Cheers,

Belphoebe

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org