[Ponte Alto] Heraldry, when you can't draw

Kevin Maxson Kevin at Maxson.com
Wed Jan 28 17:58:16 PST 2004

Yup, it was the mis-colored fleur.

And Giuliana's arms should be:

The following device associated with this name was
registered in October of 2002 (via Atlantia):
Per pale vert and sable, a fleur-de-lys within an orle argent.

(Hey, gang... Corun and I know each other well... we're
dispensing with formalities, but I assure you the respect is
there...)