[Ponte Alto] Heraldry: the Baronial Roll of Arms

Clare Cronin Starfox5 at email.msn.com
Sat Jan 31 10:04:48 PST 2004

Updating this and the OOP is an excellent idea, particularly since the P.A. Scriptorium relies on this heavily as reference material for backlogs & awards! I've just decided to actually print them out for hardcopy reference (I've made a note that Giuliana's will change).

So everyone with access to the Roll and the Baronial OOP, please make sure this is up to date if you want any spiffy scrolls from us. Sometimes we can decipher herald speak, but having a picture is a lot easier!

:-D

Renata von Hentzau