[Ponte Alto] Northern Atlantian Sewing day

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at cablespeed.com
Thu Jan 29 08:00:44 PST 2004

In the grand tradition of doing things right before we need them done, I'll
be hosting a LARGE sewing day on Sunday Feb. 8th in Glen Burnie, MD - Just
outside the BWI airport loop.

The site is the Troika Entertainment Costume Shop.  We have 4 large cutting
tables, 3 industrial irons, 3 industrial sewing machines, a blind hemmer, 4
sergers, and 6 domestic sewing machines.  All this and lots of free parking.

When: Sunday Feb 8th
Time: 2 pm - 7pm or so.
Where:  Troika Costume Shop
        806 G Cromwell Park
        Glen Burnie MD 21061

Directions:
Take your best route to BWI.  From I-97, exit onto Dorsey Road (176) and
Turn Right onto Aviation Blvd

>From I-95, exit at Rt 100.

Once on Aviation Blvd, take the next right onto airport Park Rd.  At the
next light take a left onto Cromwell Dark Dr.  Continue to the end of the
road (it dead ends).  806 is on your left - look for the big white numbers
on the