[Ponte Alto] Stierbach's Investiture Announcements

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 19:38:32 PST 2004

Vivats to Stierbach's new Baron and Baroness Briana Maklucas and Colum
Maxwell.

It is with great Ponte Alto pride that we have some wonderful announcements
from Stierbach's investiture:

Vivats to Nancy Covington who was awarded the "marksmen" badge for her eagle
eye shooting on the archery field.   Vivats to Lady Cassandra for winning the
bardic competition.  Vivats to Lord Odde, who at court was awarded a favor
from His Majesty-King Ragnarr.  Vivats to Lady Maria-Theresa for receiving a
prize for her entry in the A&S competition.  Vivats to Lord Geoffrey Hawkwood who
was elevated to the rank nobility with an award of arms.  Vivats to Mistress
Ilse von Brenner who was made a peer and inducted into the noble order of the
pelican.  We would also like to thank Baroness Agnes, Lady Luce and Lord Miles
for serving high table during investiture feast.

And lastly we have a special Vivats to Lochmere's Lady Cicillia Tironi who
was inducted into the Order of the Golden Dolphin.  Lady Cicillia has water
beared for many Ponte Alto events and summer pic nic potluck practices.

Thanks to all who were able to attend
Thomas and Denise