[Ponte Alto] PA Baronial Banners

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Wed Jan 21 07:53:52 PST 2004

Greetings Melissant,

I understand that you currently have responsibility for the Baronial "stuff"
in storage....

I have been asked by Miles to create some large banners of the Baronial Arms
to be placed in our staging area on the battlefield. I understand that we
already have at least one banner with the arms on it that I can use as a
sample. The problems seems to be its location. Do you know if it is in our
storage facility? It would be most helpful if I could get it by the baronial
meeting on Sunday or if we could arrange some way of getting it to me soon
as Miles would like the banners for Investiture.

I can be reached by phone at 703-455-0298

Many Thanks

Perronelle

Debbie Irwin