[Ponte Alto] thanks for a great dance practice

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 10:46:16 PST 2004

Thanks to you Allasan!

It was a great practice and much fun was had by all.  (And yes, fighters, on top of being fun, dancing is good for your footwork!)

Cheers,

Belphoebe

Erika Park <jedierika at yahoo.com> wrote:
I wanted to thank everyone who came out to last night's dance practice.  Next month we'll start off with Heart's Ease (aka Turn and Spurn), which is similar to Rufty Tufty (aka Exploding Squares) that we finished with last night.  I hope to see many of you there on March 25th at 7:30pm for next month's practice.

Allasan

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org