[Ponte Alto] Lost and Found from Investiture

Blaise de Cormeilles blaise at scadian.net
Mon Feb 23 09:53:50 PST 2004

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 11:27:54AM -0500, egeorges wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We will have a complete inventory of lost and found items from
> Investiture later today or tomorrow.  I know that both Marshall staves
> are in our possession, along with some other items.

One item that is missing is currently believed to have been left on-
site.  We lent a rug to the vigil setup, and failed to retrieve it.  Is
there any way of getting it back?  (It was a tan rug with stylized
birds.)

Thanks,
Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-          /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles                 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN