[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Sunday Rapier Practice

Jeff Williams geoffreyapclywd at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 11:27:52 PST 2004

Greetings all

Since the weather is willing to cooperate this weekend we will be having Rapier practice at the park behind Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library.  We will be starting at 2pm until dark.

Directions to the Library.

Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for Route 7 East (Falls Church). The library is on the left about 1 mile. Park in the library lot and go down the hill to the park.

Geoffrey Ap Clywd
Rapier Marshal
Barony of Ponte Alto
Scholar