[Ponte Alto] Lost and Found from Investiture

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Mon Feb 23 08:27:54 PST 2004

Hi all,

We will have a complete inventory of lost and found items from Investiture
later today or tomorrow.  I know that both Marshall staves are in our
possession, along with some other items.  Miles was unable to get to it
yesterday after coming down with  a temperature of over 101 degrees.  I
think all the effort Saturday, coupled with prolonged exposure to my germs
has taken its toll. After we unloaded the cars and transported the list
erics back to Damascus, he pretty much wasn't fit for anything but soup and
bedrest.

On his behalf, I want to thank all of you who pitched in and helped with set
up, clean up, and everything that was done in between.  I know that he'll be
posting his own missive later on to say roughly the same thing, but I wanted
to just say that I was very proud of my barony on Saturday.  Thank you.

Luce Antony Venus