[Ponte Alto] URGENT Request for Crash space for event

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Thu Feb 19 17:12:26 PST 2004

Dearest Pontoons,

I have received a request at the 11th hour for crash space for Saturday
evening for the Investiture.  The gentle in question is probably known to
some of you, Baron Edwin Orlando.  He is coming down from Delaware, and as
he lacks Internet access, has requested I post this note to the list.

If you are able to provide him space, please call him directly at
302-423-0152.  I know he will appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks in advance for your generosity and hospitality.

In Service,
Luce Antony Venus
Chatelaine, Ponte Alto