[Ponte Alto] Waterbearing

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Tue Feb 17 08:30:40 PST 2004

Unto the populace of Ponte Alto, Greetings!

I am writing on behalf of our chief waterbearer for Investiture, Isabella
(who does not have access to this list).  She is hoping that she can collect
some volunteers to assist in keeping the fighters hydrated.  If you have
done waterbearing before, it is fairly easy and a great way to meet people
and help out at an event.  If you are interested in participating, please
contact Isabella (mka Sarah Pearson) at spearson at aypf.org or call
703-535-5522.  Thanks in advance for your help.

In Service,
Luce Antony Venus