[Ponte Alto] last official missive from Thomas and Denise

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 06:47:38 PST 2004

Greetings to the Warm Folk of Ponte Alto
   We write this last missive as your baron and baroness.  We would like to
thank everyone for a wonderful and exciting two years. We will treasure the
memories always.  We thank our efficient officers and our fantastic populace for
your support.  We know our successors will enjoy the same love and support
that we have received.  And we eagerly look forward to the continuing camaraderie
and seeing everyone at the Investiture of Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli and
Belphoebe de Givet this Saturday.

Thank you Everyone!
Thomas and Denise
Baron and Baroness of Ponte Alto