[Ponte Alto] FW: [Branchseneschals] Change in Emergency Deputy

Miles de Locwode milesdelocwode at cox.net
Wed Feb 11 18:36:58 PST 2004

All,

  Forward for your consideration.

Miles

-----Original Message-----
From: branchseneschals-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:branchseneschals-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org]On Behalf Of
Ann Shelton/Anne le Coeur
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 7:40 PM
To: branchseneschals at atlantia.sca.org; goofs at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Branchseneschals] Change in Emergency Deputy

Mistress Arianna Morgan has notified me of her desire to step down as
emergency deputy.  Atlantia has benefited greatly from her years of service
and we all wish her well as she pursues new modern and SCA goals.

Master Corwyn Sinister (remember him?) has agreed to serve as emerg dep
until a replacement is named. I am accepting applications for this job
through the end of March and an announcement will also appear in the March
Acorn.  Successful applicants will possess strong leadership experience as
well as communication and organization skills.  Please contact me if you
are interested.

Anne

Dame Anne le Coeur, OP
Seneschal, Atlantia