[Ponte Alto] Dance in Ponte Alto

Erika Park jedierika at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 07:19:42 PST 2004

Greetings everyone.  I just wanted to make two announcements.

- Already know some dance?  Did you take some dance classes at University that you'd like to try out?  Never danced before but want to try?  There will be dancing following the feast at Ponte Alto Investiture, so please come and enjoy the fun!

- The dance practice for Ponte Alto this month will be on Thursday, February 26th at 7:30pm immediately following the fencing practice at Shrevewood Elementary.  Directions are available on the Ponte Alto website.  Whether you have a good Valentine's Day or a not-so-good Valentine's Day, you'll enjoy learning Heart's Ease (aka Turn and Spurn).  If you like geometry, you'll love Rufty Tufty (aka Exploding Squares).  We'll also cover Anello, a bouncy Italian dance.  All these dances are easy to learn and the practice is for new and experienced dancers alike.

Thank you for your time and I hope to see many of you at these events,

Allasan inghean Fhaolain