[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Investiture

agnes daunce agnes_daunce at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 06:18:55 PST 2004

Greetings Everyone,

I have the pleasure of decorating the hall.  The building I'm
decorating has two levels.  The upstairs is really nice-lots of
windows and nice walls.  So the decorations will be more of
enhancement as opposed to covering up. It would appreciated if
you would bring your personal banners and/or tapestries to grace
the walls.

The feast will be on the lower level as that is where the
kitchen is located.  However, the lower level is more of a
challenge as it isn't as cheerful but it does have windows. I'm
not certain how best to enhance the lower level so suggestions
are welcome.  I was thinking of making it look like an outdoor
court. Perhaps hanging holly or ivy, hanging fabric, planters, I
don't know but it needs something.

Thank you all for any help, ideas or props  you can provide.

In Service,

Agnes Daunce
your friend in need