[Ponte Alto] OT -- Free to good home. Boxes!

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 10:29:47 PST 2004

I generally get home about 6-6:30ish.  If that's ok with you, this evening is just fine.

Cassandra tells me you're in Centreville?  If you come straight up 28 North, go right on Route 7 toward Dulles Town Centre and turn left on Countryside Drive. Turn right on Algonkian Parkway and make the third right onto Newland Court.  It's all the way at the end -- 31 Newland Court, Sterling, Va.  My number is 703/444-6247.

Marsaili

OpalCat <opalcat at fathom.org> wrote:
If I could come by later this afternoon that would be great...

--
=^,,^= Lady OpalCat
Visit my homepage: http://www.opalcat.com

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Barony of Ponte Alto
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!