[Ponte Alto] The Garland Scroll

ldygisele at earthlink.net ldygisele at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 14 06:37:31 PST 2004

Good morning,
I am certain I am preaching to the choir here since you've already framed a similar document, but I was not here for that one.  If you decide to frame such an important hirstorical document, it should be archival-quality with acid-free matting and UV-blocking glass, which is rather expensive, but worth it in the long run.

I would be happy to assist with calling around for pricing, should the Barony decide to go that way.

Regards,
Gisele