[Ponte Alto] Caer Mear Investiture

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Sun Dec 12 17:36:49 PST 2004

Greetings to the Barony from Marcellus and Belphoebe.

We have returned from the Investiture of our new cousins, William and
Katerina, Baron and Baroness of Caer Mear.  Ponte Alto was proudly
represented on both the heavy and rapier fields.  The team of Lord
Meuric o'r glyn from Ponte Alto, Baron Colum Maxwell of Stierbach, and
Lord Conell McLeod made it to the finals of the heavy weapons
tournament.  The team of Lady Catalina dell'Acqua of Ponte Alto, Lady
Constanza de Tallavera, and Lord Christopher Cunning made their way to
the finals of the rapier tournament.  Vivant to all these valiant
fighters!

Yours in Service,

Marcellus and Belphoebe
Baron and Baronne