[Ponte Alto] More responses? September Il Tempo PLEASE!

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 14:06:43 PDT 2004

Angel,

Will be sending you something tonight or first thing in the morning :-)

Belphoebe

Angel Ludwig <angel_ludwig at yahoo.com> wrote:
We only have three survey replies. More replies would make for more interesting reading. Maybe
someone like Anne who led the Pensic choir can write in, or perhaps the Baron or Baroness? If
people get them to me by COB today, I will have them to you all later this evening, or first thing
tomorrow morning.
send to -> Gabrielle / Sandra at SSchu12345 AT aol.com

Survey question is:

Please share with us your exploits from this year's Pennsic. What new
sights did you see? What favorite companions, events, classes did you
renew your acquaintance with? How did this year's Pennsic compare with Pennsic's in
the past? If this was your first time attending this event, what things stick
out most in your memory?

Thanks all!

Angelique
Acting Chronicler for Ponte Alto

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org