[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Indoor Practice Starting Date

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 10:25:13 PDT 2004

Hi Geoffrey,

This is only the rapier practice.  The heavy practice is coordinated by Lord Duncan the Elder and they usually practice at Lemontree Elementary.  I imagine that Duncan will be announcing the return of the indoor heavy practice in the near future ;-)

Cheers,

Belphoebe

Scott Cozad <trancecognental at yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Belphoebe wrote:

> Hi Corun,
>
> Well, I also thought that our first day was the 9th,
> but I emailed the school to confirm. They told me
> that they have us starting this 2nd of Sept., and
> that they prefer that we use the gym for the time
> being -- which is better for us than the cafeteria.
>
> So rapier fighters, be there and be square!

Geoffrey:
Will there also be heavy fighting there or is this
strictly a rapier thing?

Cheers,
Geoffrey

=====
"In wildness is the preservation of the world" Emerson
Scott Cozad
Geoffrey Wynburn in the SCA
Mercenary of the Ages

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org