[Ponte Alto] Re: [MR] Post Pennsic Dessert Revel - STORVIK

Jude theObscure xgreenjudasx at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 06:25:24 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the fair popular of Atlantia,

I wanted to thank everyone who came to the Post
Pennsic Dessert Revel in Storvik Saturday.  We had a
wonderful turn out, and an amazing time.  I especially
want to thank Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samara, Lady
Tirzah, Margaret of Hollingford, THL Abel Brem of
Regnesfolke, Thor, Lady Kim of Wolfshaven, and all who
volunterd and participated!  Thank you all!

On another note, we had a few "finds" in the lost and
found:
1) Square, white floor pillow.  No trim
2) Black leather drawstring pouch
3) Black leather garter/childs belt with a silver bell

And one Lost:
1) Black leather vest/doublet

Please contact off list regarding any of the above
items.

Hugs and Kisses,

Baska the Depraved
Shieldmaiden of House Regnesfolke, Bard of the
Mushniks
Spy for Aethlemarc