[Ponte Alto] Greetings for Gary the not-so-active; was - Greetings from Sandor the Newbie

Gary Wardell gwardell at ApprovalSystems.net
Mon Aug 30 08:10:48 PDT 2004

Hi Alan,

I'm also not exactly new to SCA. My daughters introduced me to it some years
ago.

I am thinking of getting a bit more active.

I'm also in Annandale.

Gary