[Ponte Alto] ISO Kate Spears

Jessica Maxson Jessica at SummerTreeMosaics.com
Wed Aug 25 05:21:16 PDT 2004

MessageShe may have responded to you already, but if not, her email address is kspears at fdic.gov.

Ciao!
--Giuliana
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ellen Davis
  To: ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org
  Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 1:29 AM
  Subject: [Ponte Alto] ISO Kate Spears

  Greetings,

  I apologize for using the list for this purpose, but I need to speak with Kate about wedding-related matters.  Does anyone have her email address?

  Many thanks,
  Aine

  "Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like 'badwrong', or 'badong'. Yes-- killing is 'badong'. From this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: 'gnodab'." -- The Chosen One, "Kung Pow!: Enter the Fist"