[Ponte Alto] Italian Renn Workshop Sunday Aug. 29th

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 17:25:52 PDT 2004

Count me in!  I'm still attached to medical apparatus and will need a plug, but if there's room, I'd love to make it.

Marsaili

Irwin <dwatsonirwin at cox.net> wrote:
Maestra Guiliana will be teaching the construction of a ladies Italian Gown
at 11 am on Sunday, August 29th at the home of Perronelle la peintre. We
hope to get a muslin bodice fitted for each person. There are four spaces
left. Because of the Barony meeting at 6pm we will need to start promptly at
11 am and leave at 5:15 pm. Please RSVP by e-mail or phone. 703-455-0298.
First come first served.

Directions are posted at:
http://atlantia.sca.org/pipermail/ponte-alto/2004-June/002499.html

You will need to bring 1 yard of **pre-shrunk** muslin, scissors, pins,
colored tailor's chalk, and needle and thread. Another sewing machine would
be helpful.

Lunch will be served

YIS,

Perronelle la peintre
Debbie Irwin

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!

http://mail.yahoo.com