[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Indoor Practice Starting Date

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 09:12:55 PDT 2004

Hi Corun,

Well, I also thought that our first day was the 9th, but I emailed the school to confirm.  They told me that they have us starting this 2nd of Sept., and that they prefer that we use the gym for the time being -- which is better for us than the cafeteria.

So rapier fighters, be there and be square!

Bel

Craig Allen <corun at medievalist.org> wrote:
Your Excellency,

Are you sure it's this Thursday? I have from my notes taken during the Barony meeting that it was the Thursday after Labor Day, the 9th.

Corun

Signup at www.doteasy.com